Renogy Mercedes Sprinter 100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Solar Kit
Take a trip to the great outdoors with all the comforts of home at your fingertips. The Renogy RV Kit is perfect for any camper looking to run their favorite small electronics while on the road. Unlike traditional gas generators, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Solar RV Kit silently recharges the battery bank so the great outdoors can be enjoyed without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
Renogy RV Kits are carefully arranged to meet the needs of an RV owner.This kit includes a 100W 12V Monocrystalline Flexible Solar Panels, an Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller, one 30 ft 10AWG MC4 Adapter Kit, one 16 ft 10AWG Tray Cable, one pair of Branch Connectors, a BT-1 Bluetooth Module and one Renogy Cable Entry Housing.
The Adventurer 30A PWM Charge Controller is specifically designed for RV applications as it allows for aesthetically clean flush mounting on walls and is negative-grounded for battery compatibility. It also features an LCD screen for displaying system operation information and allows for full control of parameter settings. The controller comes equipped with a fully comprehensive self-diagnostic system and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Newly added BT-1 Bluetooth Module enables user to pair the charge controller with our smartphone app Renogy BT. The APP allows you to view system performance in real time and make parameter changes right from your smartphone!
- High solar cell efficiency : Monocrystalline 18.4%
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments
- IP68 rated junction box
- Negative-ground controller
- 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) prevents batteries from over-charging and over-discharging
- Sealed, Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery charging algorithm ready 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- Remote monitoring and control via Bluetooth
- The Renogy Adventurer is equipped with multiple electronic protections: reverse current, overcharging, short-circuit and reversed polarity
- Rigorously tested, the 160W panel was designed to withstand extreme wind of up to 2400 Pa and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa
Customers also viewed