YJ Trail Corners Stock Taillights Poison Spyder
YJ Trail Corners Stock Taillights for Jeep Wrangler YJ 1987-1996. Poison Spyder Trail Corners are a simple addition to protect and enhance one of your Jeep's most vulnerable areas from rock damage. Trail corners are laser cut from 3/16" steel and precision formed for perfect fitment around your Jeep's corner and OEM flares.
- Provides protection to your Jeep's body corner without the weight and installation hassle of a full corner
- CNC laser cut from 3/16 plate steel and precision brake-formed for a perfect fit
- Designed to retain the stock taillight housing
- Semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Flat-head stainless hardware looks great, is corrosion resistant, and won't hang up on rocks
Trail Corners are secured with stainless steel button head hardware, included in the kit along with detailed installation instructions. All mounting holes, gas filler, taillight and license plate holes are pre-cut.
Original license plate hardware can be re-used. Trail Corners are black powder coated. These YJ Trail Corners are designed to work with the stock taillightssimply unbolt them before installing the Trail Corners, then reinstall the taillight when you're done. There is also a version designed to work with flush-mounted LED taillights.
Trail Corners are designed as easy bolt-on trail protection for moderate use. If you need the ultimate in hard core corner protection for your Jeep, check out Poison Spyder Crusher Corners
Customers also viewed