YJ DeFenders Negative Flares (Steel) Poison Spyder
YJ DeFenders Negative Flares (Steel) for Jeep Wrangler YJ 1987-1996. Poison Spyder raises the bar for Jeep fender armor DeFenders are the next evolutionary step beyond "tube fenders". CNC laser cutting and precision brake-forming yield a stronger, more functional, better-looking fender than the tired, out-dated tube fender design.
DeFenders provide protection to your Jeep during hard core trail use as well as increased clearance for larger tires and suspension articulation.
The wheel opening is approximately 4" wider than the stock Jeep fenders, and about 3" wider than old school tube fenders.
- Fabricated entirely of heavy duty 3/16 plate steel, CNC laser cut and brake-formed
- Larger wheel opening compared to stock flares and most aftermarket tube fenders
- Negative Flare hugs hood line for the best clearance possible
- Bolt-in insert plate makes installation easy
- Installs by re-using stock inner fenders (outer fenders are cut away)
Customers also viewed