Jeep JK Tire Carrier Swing Out Aluminum GenRight
This is the Aluminum "Swing Out" rear tire carrier for the Jeep Wrangler JK (2007 - Current) from GenRight Off Road. Don't be fooled by it's sleek design, this carrier is 100% about function! This simple design evolved from our swing down carrier and is made of time tested materials and will not open by itself! Super light weight 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy, weighs in at a mere 21 lbs.!
Choosing this aluminum tire carrier over the steel version and save 19 lbs! Completely independent of the rear bumper, so it can be used with any brand rear bumper (you might already have).
- Giant 1-3/4" diameter x .188" thick wall Aluminum alloy tubing.
- 4 point mounting is rattle free and will not open by itself.
- Completely independent from the rear bumper.
- Swing out tube style carrier cage design.
- Mounts to factory rear door hinges (strong & rattle free).
- 100% TIG welded Aluminum (as pictured)
- Designed to hold from a 33" up to a 42" tire.
- Fits any bolt pattern or wheel offset (not stock).
- Corrosion resistant materials require no paint.
- Fits tighter to the rear tailgate than other brand tire carriers.
- Improves departure angle.
- License plate is re-located to center mount on tire carrier.
- Cover for factory license plate location.
- Pre-drilled for license plate and 3rd brake light wiring.
Made in USA!
- Sold un-painted. The finish can be left "natural", painted or powder coated.
- Requires drilling of six 1/4" holes on drivers side to mount the latch plate.
- Requires that the factory rear door hinges be removed so new GenRight pivot points installed (no new holes required) in place of the factory hinge piece
Customers also viewed